RESERVE YOUR RIDE TODAY WITH A $500 DEPOSIT!
Reservations are currently limited to the United States and Canada. Final MSRP $7500-$8500. (The remaining balance will be required to be paid before the bike enters build. Reservations are built in the order they are received.)
The 2022 Stinger features upgraded components. We are taking delivery of model components, which are being tested and will be ready for production this spring. Orders placed in Q1 should expect delivery in late 2022.
- Bikes are shipped with Certificate of Origin as an Electric Moped
- 49cc moped class
- Speed Modes programmed
- Vintage Moped Style Steel Frame (Made in the USA)
- Triple-Tree Handle Bar Mounts with Inverted Front Forks
- 17″ Front & Rear Tires
- Maximum Load : 275lbs
- Motorcycle quality Rear & Front Hydraulic Disc brakes
- Flat Panel LCD Display
- On/Off Key Switch
- Park Mode
- AC 110-240V 5A Charger
- Full-Twist Throttle
- 12v Conversion System for Accessories, Horn and Lights
- LED Headlight w/ High and Low Beams
- LED Turn Signals & Integrated Brake Light
PERFORMANCE AND SPEC DETAILS
- RANGE: Average 35-50 Miles but varies by rider type and terrain
- CHARGING TIME AND LIFE: 4-6 Hours; > 1000 cycles
- BATTERY: Standard 3000 kWh (5a charger included)
- MOTOR: QS 205 3000w Nominal /6000w Peak
- CONTROLLER- SVMC7280
- HANDLEBARS: Standard 7/8” Low Rise
These are not e-Bikes. You need to respect them as motorcycles. As such, upkeep and maintenance may be required. Higher speeds may cause vibration, like that of a motorcycle or moped, and may create the need to twist a wrench or check a connection. Please do not purchase the Rebel, Stinger or Overland if you are afraid to get your hands dirty and tighten the occasional bolt or fix a loose connection.
- This bike should be registered as a moped if the rider intends to ride on the road. When operating the bike, on road or off road, we recommend wearing the proper protective gear and obeying proper laws and regulations. It is also recommended that unless registered, the Overland should only be ridden on private property and roads.
- Please check with your local laws regarding the legal limits and requirements for mopeds.
- Please be aware, we do charge a cancellation fee on any cancellation after 48 hrs of purchase. Please see our policy for more details.
*VEHICLE SPECIFICATIONS, PRICING AND PERFORMANCE METRICS ARE PROSPECTIVE, REFLECTING CURRENT ENGINEERING AND DESIGN DIRECTION. FINAL PRODUCTION SPECIFICATIONS AND PERFORMANCE METRICS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. FEATURES, OPTIONS AND ADD ONS MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE ON ALL MODELS.
*PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY FEDERAL, STATE AND/OR LOCAL TAX SUBSIDIES OR INCENTIVES WHICH MAY BE AVAILABLE.